In recognition of the fact that America’s Declaration of Independence acknowledges every person’s inalienable right to life, the mission of the Pregnancy Care Alliance of Massachusetts is to increase public awareness and understanding of the compassionate care, support, and material aid that pregnancy resource centers provide to pregnant women in need, so they may be treated with dignity and welcome the birth of their child.
Founded in 2023, the Alliance is an affiliate of Massachusetts Citizens for Life, Inc.
Members are independent nonprofit organizations who voluntarily join in order to benefit from shared resources and broad network support, with the ultimate purpose of offering the best possible care to women throughout the Commonwealth. PRCs interested in joining can write to email@example.com.
During the last four decades, thousands of women and families have received safe, free and supportive care at dozens of pregnancy resource centers across the state. Massachusetts Citizens for Life is proud to sponsor and lead the Commonwealth’s first organization dedicated to advancing their services through educational and charitable initiatives.
From women served at Attleboro’s Abundant Hope:
- “They care here. They really want to help you. I really needed this appointment.”
- “Wow! The joy and ease of everyone I encountered was like nothing I’ve ever experienced before.”
- “It was a casual, no pressure atmosphere.”
- “They give you the space to talk about your concerns and give you attentive feedback and solutions.”
From women served at the Boston Center for Pregnancy Choices (BCPC):
- “When I got pregnant I didn’t know what to do. At BCPC, I was able to find support – someone that I could talk to without having them judge me…I realized that I loved the baby growing inside of me so much and that I was my baby’s favorite person in the world. Now I have the most beautiful 5 month old little girl.”
- “My experience with BCPC is beyond an amazing one! I’m very grateful to have come in contact with them when I did!”
- “BCPC was my only support system in a time when I was not expecting to get pregnant.” She has now given birth to a beautiful baby boy.
- Another client’s reflection on her interaction with the Center bubbles over with thanks! She expressed that she is “very thankful to BCPC’s program that helps women in need and provides the support that is needed.”
- “This Center was recommended to me. At first, I didn’t know if I wanted to keep the pregnancy; I had issues with my partner. It was a difficult process but being able to talk to someone regularly at the Center was really helpful for me throughout this time. One of the biggest supports was having a solution or a comforting word after every session at BCPC.”
- “I wanted to say thank you & to express gratitude for everything, from the bottom of our hearts. I cannot begin to put into words that reflect such gratefulness and overwhelming kindness, thoughtfulness & love of which we’re forever blessed. And A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who made this program beautiful, wonderful and spiritually given!”
Watch our webinar: The Truth about PRCs
MAKE A GIFT
When you give to Pregnancy Care Alliance, you help others to understand that PRCs offer free services, true “choice” and compassion to women.
Every dollar given on the Alliance donation webpage, or which Massachusetts Citizens for Life receives as intended for the Alliance, directly supports efforts to advance the work of member pregnancy resource centers. Your gift is tax deductible.
To learn about special giving opportunities, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org